Faena Hotel Buenos Aires is located at the heart of Faena Buenos Aires -an oasis in the middle of the city that redefines the experience of living in big metropolis, and just walking distance from iconic neighborhoods such as San Telmo, Palermo and the Financial District-, Faena Hotel cherishs the spirit of the city that never sleeps on each of its 88 rooms especially designed to delight its guests. On long tables at El Mercado restaurante, the asador will delight his dinner guests with a lifetime of recipes, inspired by campfires and long harvest nights.
The Library Lounge reunites, like a living room in one of Argentina’s big estancias, the eclectic and vibrant bohemian local tribe that enjoys the city. Bistró Sur restaurante presents Cocina del Sur del Mundo with local culinary traditions, while The Cellar houses the most comprehensive wine collection in Argentina. Every night, Faena Hotel lives and breathes tango with the same intensity as its residents, through its music, dance and poetry of the award-winning show Rojo Tango. Ancestral healing rituals and a wide variety of exceptional therapies make Faena Spa one of the best kept secrets in town. A true urban resort nestled between two mirrored bodies of water.
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome drink
- VIP Welcome Amenities
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Two complimentary tickets for Rojo Tango OR
- Guests choice of 1 of the following*:
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit; $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit; Complimentary one-way private airport; 20% discount on our Boutique’s products
- Travel agents may contact hotel to request alternate amenity or add note in the SI Field for GDS bookings. Hotel will contact agt if contact info is provided. Amenities are not combinable –no cash value if not used in full, only available during sta