Lucknam Park Hotel
A country house hotel just six miles outside Bath and under two hours drive from central London. It is approached by a mile long avenue of Beech and Lime trees through 500 acres of listed parkland. The house itself was built in 1720 and has 41 bedrooms, including 13 suites, each overlooking the gardens or estate. All rooms are individually designed with marble bathrooms.
The main restaurant opens daily for dinner and Sunday lunch. Here award winning food is produced by Head Chef Robin Zavou. At the Equestrian Centre all level of rider from beginner to advanced are welcome. Guests can choose between taking a lesson or riding out on a hack.
Within the walled garden is the Leisure Spa. This has an indoor swimming pool, a whirlpool spa, sauna, steam room, solarium, two floodlit outdoor tennis courts, a full size snooker table and a fully equipped gymnasium all available for guests use. The Health and Beauty Salon is an entire house dedicated to massage and other beauty treatments for men and women using Clarins, Aromatherapeutics, Thalyo and Jessica Nailcare products.
Terms & Conditions
All rates include VAT and are subject to change without notice, All charges will be made in GBP. Euro and US Dollar rates are a guide only. Rates are per room per night and, include full use of the hotel Spa facilities, bicycles, tennis courts, croquet, walking trails, trim trail and five a side football pitch. A minimum of two nights is required for stays including a Friday or Saturday.
May we advise you…
- Wine, liqueurs, Spa treatments, horse riding, and any additional items will be charged as taken
- Baby-sitting is available; it is essential to pre-book this service
- It is essential to pre-book Spa treatments and horse riding
- To bring Wellies or other suitable footwear and clothing to enjoy the countryside
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- for up to two in-room guests
- Experience an Estate walk and discover a champagne,
- full afternoon tea set up on the Parkland. (In the event of wet weather the same will be served in our glorious drawing room.)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability