Part of the Kaanapali Resort in West Maui, the Westin surrounds an expansive aquatic playground of interconnecting pools, tropical gardens, and spa tubs. Beach and ocean activities, including scuba-diving lessons, can be arranged on site; fees may apply.
The resort’s 15,000-square-foot health spa (surcharge) provides 16 treatment rooms, a yoga garden, and an ocean-view relaxation lounge.
‘OnO Bar & Grill serves family favorites along with health-conscious fare, Colonnade CafÃ© offers light dining throughout the day , while the open-air Tropica restaurant and bar specializes in fresh seafood and island cuisine.
The resort’s 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space include a ballroom for 875 guests and an outdoor gazebo set amidst waterfall gardens. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and other public areas (surcharge).
A daily resort fee of $25 per room is charged (fee does not include tax and is subject to change without notice). The fee includes:
- Kapalua West Maui Airport shuttle service (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service to Ka’anapali golf and tennis facilities (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service to Lahaina town and Starwood resorts in Ka’anapali
- Use of WESTIN Workout Center (24 hours)
- High-speed Internet access in guestrooms
- Poolside Jacuzzi
- Two bottles of water per day
- Self parking
- Souvenir shopping bag
- Outdoor portrait sitting and one 4×6-inch color print (by appointment)