Gran Bahia del Duqu
e is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th Century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach.
Twenty traditional buildings are harmoniously distributed throughout a 100,000 m2 setting. Its landscaped tropical gardens with close to 300 different species, an extensive range of activities and a wide range of cuisine make this resort an authentic paradise and a delight to all senses.
40 separate villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega were opened in January 2008. Each of them has a private garden and pool in addition to separate reception area, butler service and B&O music equipment. Occupying a surface area of 50,000 m2,
The villas open out onto a splendid pool and to a speciality restaurant Las Aguas, run by prestigious Canarian Chef Braulio Simancas.
The spring of 2009 saw the opening of a magnificent Thalasso Spa, a unique concept in the Canary Islands.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A complimentary lunch for up to two people
- per room, once during stay, excluding taxes and gratuities once during stay, set menu in our Beach Club including water, local wine and coffee)
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- For stays of 5 nights or more, guests also receive one roundtrip transfer from TF South Airport (Reina Sofia) – Hotel
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability