Grand Hotel Tremezzo
Built in 1910, the Grand Hotel Tremezzo celebrates over a century of ageless allure and today it is one of the most charming luxury hotels on Lake Como – a vintage symbol of Italian hospitality and a place-to-be to enjoy the flavor of a real vacation.
The Grand Hotel Tremezzo boasts the best view on Lake Como, all over Bellagio peninsula, and an unmatched combination of contemporary and old-time hallmarks that makes up a perfect holiday setting.
With its 100 windows overlooking either the blue waters of the lake or the flowering greenery of the garden, the hotel offers:
– 80 elegant rooms in the ancient Palace, plus 2 Family Rooms in the 18th century adjacent Villa Emilia
– 4 splendid Historical Suites in the heart of the Palace: Suite Aurelia, Suite Carlotta, Suite Maria and Suite Greta
– 8 brand new hyper-exclusive Rooftop Suites with private panoramic terraces and outdoor heated Jacuzzis, offering a breathtaking spectacle over the lake, private butler service and many other special delights.
This iconic hotel provides a comprehensive, multifarious array of comforts: 3 breathtaking pools (one floating on the lake, one hidden in the quiet of the park and one indoor infinity), lakefront classic-style lido, a private Venetian Lancia boat, the luxurious T Spa with zero sight-line panoramic relaxation lounge and two treatment rooms, 2-hectares lush secular park including panoramic path, floodlit clay tennis court, fitness and saunas.
Five different restaurants and snack bars, overseen by Maestro Gualtiero Marchesi, the most important Italian Chef and a real icon in the global gourmet scenario, will seduce all palates.
Other signature features conjure up to the unique appeal of this family-owned property, benefiting of a strategic location that blends exclusivity and proximity: facing Bellagio and the Riviera delle Azalee.
Milan with its international airports and boutiques is only 1-hour driving distance.
Terms & Conditions
2014 Seasonal Closure Dates:
November 2nd – December 31st, 2014
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- 25 minutes of ESPA experience at our TSpa
- ( equivalent to 60 Euro SPA credit)
- Complimentary WiFi for entire stay
- Free entrance to Villa Carlotta and its Botanical Gardens
- Italian wine tasting at L’Escale Fondue & Wine Bar
- (3 flights of wine)
- With minimum of 5-nights stay
- 30 minutes Boat Tour on board the Water Limo RUY, the Grand Hotel’s very own period lancia boat to discover the Lake’s magic in exclusive style
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability