Palazzo Avino Hotel
It all began with a passionate dream to open a hotel perched high along the breathtaking hills of the Amalfi Coast. This fervent dream combined with love, devotion and hard work resulted in the opening of the historic five-star hotel, Palazzo Sasso, in 1997. An instant success, this property became renowned for its stunning views, sophisticated decor, exceptional hospitality and awarded restaurant. Now the Amalfi Coast’s prized jewel shines even more proudly bearing, with much love and pride, the name of its founding family.Palazzo Sasso has become Palazzo Avino.
All rooms and suites are decorated with hand made Vietri tiles, antique carpets, furniture from the 18th and 19th centuries and brass accessories and appliqués. Frette Linen and Bulgari amenities, satellite TV, safe, minibar, internet access and iPod docking stations are also available in each room.
Dining at Palazzo Avino is truly a unique experience. You can enjoy a candle light dinner served in our awarded Rossellinis restaurant or a delicious casual meal at Terrazza Belvedere.
Our full service SPA is located next to the swimming pool in the gardens of Palazzo Avino and overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. Our SPA facilities include:
Turkish steam bath
Massage and treatment cabins
We feature Carita beauty products from Paris that are recognized for their anti-ageing benefits.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- served in restaurant or via rooom service
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Free access to the hotel SPA every day during the stay
- Including: hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam bath, aromathic showers (15 EUR value per person, per day)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- for duration of stay
- A complimentary departure gift
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability