The Phoenician, Arizona’s most acclaimed resort, combines the magnificence of Europe’s most celebrated resorts with the relaxed ambiance of the great American Southwest. Situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain conveniently located in the heart of Scottsdale with its fabulous shops and galleries, with Phoenix Sky Harbor airport only 15 minutes away.
Facilities include: 583 luxurious rooms, award-winning dining, 27-hole Championship Golf Course, 121 tennis courts,9 swimming pools, 165 ft. water slide, The Centre for Well-Being (special spa program offered) and the Funician’s Kids Club for children ages 5- 12.
Travel Media feedback includes such praises as: “In general, the hotel pours in on. You’re in for an over-the-top experience”- Travel and Leisure; “One of the most healing and nurturing spots on the planet.” – Town & Country; and “A multi-faceted, something for everyone resort.” – Gourmet.
Funicians Kids Club: The newly expanded Funicians Club is designed to spark the imagination and satisfy the quest for adventure among children ages 5-12! Daily themes to spark the imagination, with innovative games, crafts, recreation and learning activities.
Full-day program with lunch, 9 am – 4 pm – $85
Half-day program with lunch, 9 am -1 pm or 12 pm -4 pm – $65
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- For 2014 & 2015
- Room view upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- (not applicable towards Suites)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- in restaurant or in room dining (up to $65 credit)
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applies to inroom dining and restaurants, however it does not apply to J&G Steakhouse)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability