BELMOND SAVUTE ELEPHANT LODGE
Situated at the very heart of a wildlife reserve, Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge is authentic and truly wild—the perfect place to feel the pulse of Botswana.
CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
Botswana’s Chobe National Park is a dynamic wilderness. A sweeping expanse of savannah is dotted by rocky outcrops surrounding a marsh and the Savute Channel.
Unpredictable wet and dry cycles shape the landscape and wildlife. The Savute Channel flows freely again after nearly 30 years of lying dormant, one of Northern Botswana’s greatest mysteries.
The Gubatsa Hills shelter leopard and klipspringer, with rock paintings depicting early man’s animal encounters.
Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge hosts a cluster of twelve tented residences raised on wooden platforms. Each has an outdoor lounge and is shaded by a traditional thatch roof.
The large, private decks are furnished with easy chairs and a hammock. These are ideal for viewing wildlife, or for enjoying a private dinner in complete privacy.
Luxurious room interior include a four-poster bed complete with mosquito netting, lavishly appointed bathroom and dressing room, a fully-stocked minibar and discreet air conditioning.
- Al fresco dining with views of the savannah
- 20m swimming pool
- High-powered telescope
- Internet access and satellite TV away from the main lounge
- Same day laundry service
- Traditional Boma for dinners and local performances
- Curio shop with safari wear, local art and crafts
- Small reference library
- 24 hour emergency facilities and communications
- Private airstrip
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- Complimentary elegant dining experience
- on your private outdoor deck, once during stay
- Upgrades are not applicable with this participant