Situated in the heart of Norway’s capital, the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo offers the conveniences of an urban accommodation along with views of nature’s majesty. Guests enjoy spectacular scenes of Oslo Fjord as well as proximity to City Hall, Vigeland Sculpture Park and Karl Johans Gate. Besides an unrivalled location, the Radisson Blu offers distinctive dining options at the on-site ENZO Bar & Restaurant, where delectable Mediterranean cuisine takes centre stage. All 497 guest rooms and suites include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, making it easy to stay connected to work or family while you’re on the road. After a busy day of business meetings or sightseeing, you can unwind in our state-of-the-art fitness facility, Lagoon. For impressive events, employ one of the eighteen fully equipped meeting rooms, the largest of which can accommodate 1,200 guests.
- City-centre location in walking distance of Royal Palace, National Gallery and Norwegian Opera and Ballet
- Views of the Oslo Fjord from most of our 497 rooms and suites, which are spread over 22 storeys
- Succulent Mediterranean fare at ENZO Bar & Restaurant
- Expertly prepared cocktails at Summit, the 21st-floor bar
- Complimentary access to Lagoon wellness centre, complete with fitness room, saunas and swimming pool
- Oslo hotel with ground-floor events facilities for up to 1,200 attendees
- Environmental policies certified by Nordic Swan Ecolabel