The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
Find yourself on Amelia Island, Florida – where Southern charm meets the sea and live oaks meet white sandy beaches. Southern hospitality at its finest is on display here at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. One of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxurious barrier island hotel provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. Surrounded by 13 acres of island beachfront, Championship Golf and the Luxurious Ritz-Carlton Spa; The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island offers a sanctuary of warm Southern hospitality, coastal charm, and magnificent natural beauty.
Dining and Entertainment
– “Salt” at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island offers simple ingredients from the earth and sea, artfully prepared and properly seasoned.
– The Cafe 4750 cuisine is approachable and inspired by regional influences and comfortable Italian favorites. Ingredients support regional farmers and are fresh, local and sustainable whenever possible. Pastas, breads and gelatos are house made. The menu is complemented by infused lemonades, specialty drinks and a diverse wine list. The atmosphere is perfect for casual dining, families and social get-togethers.
– The Lobby Lounge and Oceanside Veranda offer nightly entertainment and light fare. By day, the panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean invite guests to sip their favorite beverage and relax. By night, The Lobby Lounge comes alive with musical entertainment and lively conversation.
– The Ocean Bar & Grill, where you can peer at the pelicans and enjoy tropical drinks in a relaxing setting, steps from the pool and the ocean.
– 1.5 miles of dune-lined beachfront
– 18 holes of PGA championship golf
– Four restaurants (one outdoors and seasonal)
– Four cocktail lounges (one outdoors and seasonal)
– The Ritz-Carlton Spa
– Full-service beauty salon
– Fitness center
– Indoor and outdoor heated pools with whirlpool
– Four tennis courts on property (1 lit court)
– More than 35,000 square feet of function space plus several oceanside outdoor venues, accommodating groups of 15 to 1,000 people
– Ritz Kids program, children’s pool, playground
– Four Retail gift shops on property
– Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach(10 minutes away), a charming Victorian town with excellent boutiques, quaint antique stores and outstanding restaurants
– Five in-house retail stores:
The Gourmet Shop, with fresh-baked breads and pastries.
The Boutique for ladies’ fashions.
The Men’s Shop, featuring clothing for the discerning gentleman.
The Sundry Shop, for newspapers, magazines and gifts.
The Salt Room, for cookbooks, salt accessories and for exclusive Salts infused on property and featured in Salt, The Grill.
– Fort Clinch State Park (10 minutes away) featuring swimming, fishing and boating as well as tours of an historic pre-Civil War fort.
– The Amelia Island Museum of History (10 minutes away) presenting the complete history of Amelia Island.
– St. Augustine, the nation’s oldest city, offering horsedrawn carriage tours, quaint restaurants and charming boutiques (90 minutes away)
– Nearby kayaking, sailing, fishing
– Horseback riding on the beach
Terms & Conditions
All Ritz-Carlton Hotels in the USA and Canada are committed to a smoke-free policy. Our guests who wish to smoke will be provided an outdoor area whre smoking is still permitted. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with this policy.
In the Know
All Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out , subject to availability