La Quinta Resort & Club
La Quinta Resort & Club, nestled at the base of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains, is located 19 miles southeast of Palm Springs and 120 miles east of Los Angeles. The Palm Springs International Airport is just 30 minutes from the resort, and major gateways include Ontario International Airport (90 minutes), Los Angeles International Airport (2 hours, 15 minutes), San Diego’s Lindbergh Field (2 hours, 15 minutes), and Orange County’s John Wayne Airport (2 hours).
Guest Rooms: The resort features 620 guest rooms, as well as 98 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom villas with a Spanish hacienda design and desert decor clustered around 41 pools and 53 hot spas and offer views of colorful grounds or the Santa Rosa Mountains.
- Each room is approximately 450 sq. ft.
- Some suites and villas offer 2 and 3 bedrooms, kitchenette, living & dining rooms, patios, private pool & hot tub
- Comfortable décor with Early California architecture
- Private patios with garden and mountain views or pool side
- Cable television with pay-per-view movies and video games
- Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron/Board
- Fireplaces in most rooms
- Luxurious bathrooms with oversized bathtub, separate shower and double-sink vanity
- Luxury bath amenities and lighted make-up mirrors
- Two telephones in each room with dual lines and data-port
- Plush terry cloth bathrobes
- Individual temperature control in each room
- In-room safes
- Wireless Internet access
Dining: La Quinta Resort & Club and PGA WEST offers unique culinary venues for all occasions, including Morgan’s in the desert, the signature dining venue which showcases contemporary American cuisine created by two-time James Beard Award winning chef Jimmy Schmidt; authentic Mexican cuisine at Adobe Grill; classic comfort dishes with an imaginative twist at TWENTY6; gastro pub fare in a casual and upbeat setting at Ernie’s Bar & Grill; as well as clubhouse dining venues MD Grill at the La Quinta Resort Mountain & Dunes Golf Courses; and Wallaby’s West at the PGA WEST Greg Norman Golf Course.
Golf: Known as The Western Home of Golf in America, La Quinta Resort and PGA WEST features 5 championship golf courses designed by legends Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman and Pete Dye. These courses have hosted some of the most memorable tournaments in the history of golf. Instruction and clinics are provided for all playing levels with special programs geared for juniors and women. The award winning Spa La Quinta™ offers resort guests a spectrum of advanced skin care science, innovative bodywork techniques or custom massages. La Quinta Resort & Club is also home to one of the top 5 rated tennis facilities in the country led by America’s most successful Davis Cup Captain and former player Tom Gorman and his USPTA certified staff. Guests of all skill levels can enjoy instruction and play on a 23 tennis courts on clay and hard court surfaces.
Activities: La Quinta Resort hosts a variety of live entertainment concerts throughout the year and a host of family activities. Its ideal location provides access to a number of offsite activities such as mountain biking, hiking and jogging trails; jeep and hot air balloon tours; polo and equestrian events; as well as shopping. An onsite concierge staff will recommend and plan unique and memorable activities for the whole family.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- $100 USD Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid on Tax or Daily Resort Charge)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability