Le Royal Monceau
This hotel offers the elegance, prestige, luxury, and hospitality that have been signs of high European culture. Only in France, in Paris, steeped in history, passion, beauty, and “l’art de vivre”, could this legendary hotel begin yet another life in a refined new design that recalls its origins as it appeals to the contemporary traveler, for pleasure or on business, who desires not merely a place to stay but a place to feel truly welcome. Guests are treated like close family, a few doorsteps away from “the most beautiful avenue in the world”, the Champ-Elysées, and the Arc-de-Triomphe. At the heart of this vibrant and grandiose neighborhood, a playground for intellectuals, party-goers, dancers, epicureans, and other adventurous souls and dreamers. Only the charm of the French phrase “je-ne-sais-quoi” can begin to describe the singular and most sensational experience that awaits you at Le Royal Monceau, 37 avenue Hoche in the 8th arrondisement of Paris.
Le Royal Monceau is Raffles Hotels and Resorts’ flagship hotel in France and in Europe offering 149 rooms and suites, some with private balconies, and all with an inviting and thoroughly comfortable setting, decorated with artwork, an acoustic guitar, spacious bathrooms and elegant dressing rooms. The style of the rooms and suites is inspired by the 1940s-1950s: warm, noble materials, rigorous lines, and a timeless notion of luxury, all the while including poetic variations and unique perspectives on traditional comforts.
Epicureans may revel in our two restaurants: “La Cuisine” (one Michelin star), the French fine-dining restaurant, and “Il Carpaccio”(one Michelin star), the Italian gastronomic restaurant, with its decoration inspired by the Sicilian grottos. “Le Bar Long” offers an all-day dining alternative for guests seeking a contemporary and creative food experience.
Art is a cornerstone of the hotel’s identity. This is particularly true in the public areas, where the following special commissions are on permanent exhibition:
- Stéphane Calais, French artist, created “Jardin à la française” (a French garden) which embellishes the ceiling of one of the hotel’s restaurants, “La Cuisine”
- Joana Vasconcelos, Portuguese artist, created an oversized sculpture, in the guise of a teapot, displayed in the hotel’s garden
- Nikolas Polissky, Russian artist, designed hunt-inspired trophies in natural, unpolished wood adorning the first floor landing
The hotel has also established an in-house collection of photographs that are exhibited in the rooms and suites. The collection presently features two-hundred and eighty-five prints, and will continue to grow.
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris also offers exclusive services: a bookstore “La Librarie des Arts” with a collection of 700 books and collectibles dedicated to contemporary art, design and architecture, a screening room “The Katara Cinema”, an art gallery – “Art District” and the service of an Art Concierge who will be the link between the guests of the hotel and the cultural and art world.
Residents seeking a sophisticated luxury spa experience will find the new Spa My Blend by Clarins, at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, an ideal sanctuary in which to indulge in the joy of living well. With a beautifully designed indoor swimming pool and a new fitness centre with top of the range equipment, the Spa promises to be a haven of wellness and bliss.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily
- for up to two in-room guests served in La Cuisine Restaurant
- One 85 EUR Food & Beverage credit once per stay
- (valid at any of the hotel’s F&B outlets or from room service; not combinable; not valid toward room rate; no cash value if not redeemed)
- Complimentary round-trip private airport transfers
- for all bookings in our Lifestyle Suite and above
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability