Hotel 1000. Distinctive in 1000 different ways. Located in the heart of downtown Seattle at 1000 First Ave., Hotel 1000 is a world class luxury hotel with the vibrant, urban energy of the city a few footsteps away. Hotel 1000 leverages innovative technology with sophisticated and luxurious accommodations to offer guests a truly customized experience.
Unexpected pleasures are standard in every room. Intelligent ambiance controls are customized for every guest. LCD HDTV’s and high-speed wireless expedite connectivity 24-7. Art adjusts to individual tastes and even the bathtub looks like a work of art.
Quiet, peace-filled rooms are a staple of Hotel 1000. Electronic do not disturb and housekeeping features keep interruptions to a minimum. An intelligent private bar knows when you are out of your favorite refreshment, and signals staff to replenish while you are away. Our technology is inspired to make your stay pleasurable.
Guestroom amenities include:
- Fine Thai bed linens and microfiber bath robes
- Turkish terry cloth oversized bath sheets
- Intelligent private bar and environment control
- Two line touch screen VOIP phones on a fully converged network
- 40-inch High Definition LCD televisions with 5.1 virtual surround sound
- Audio/visual hub for convenient interface with laptop, flash drive, digital audio player, or portable DVD player
- High speed wireless and BS3 scalable fiber connection access throughout hotel
- MP3, iPod, and digital audio player docking stations
- Electronically-operated privacy screen between bath and guestroom
- Bathrooms feature contemporary and urban fixtures, including water flowing from the ceiling into the bathtub
- Molton Brown bath amenities
- In-room Starbucks coffee
- Evening turndown service
- In-room safe
- Complimentary high speed internet
The Hotel features several distinctive venues in which to conduct business, dine, drink, mix and relax: THE LIBRARY: An intimate, residential fireside retreat convenient to the event space for reading, working or conversation. Coffee service available daily.
THE STUDIO: A relaxing sanctuary located in the main lobby, overlooking the streetscape at First and Madison. Dramatic, back-lit onyx is contrasted against rich, dark brown leather wrapped walls centered around a contemporary steel and concrete open fire pit. The Studio is the perfect venue for lattes and pastries, a European style continental breakfast, or a glass of Northwest wine and light bites.
BOKA KITCHEN + BAR: A vibrant, communal blend of lounge, bar and restaurant. Sleek, contemporary design is infused with a menu of urban American food, handcrafted cocktails along with new and old world wines. Meal services will include lunch, cocktail hour, dinner, late night, weekend brunch and seasonal patio dining.
The Golf Club at Hotel 1000 is downtown Seattle’s first real golf experience in a virtual reality setting, featuring the top 50 international PGA courses. Business men and women can birdie on a sunny day in Augusta National or play a par 3 at St. Andrews during a meeting or lunch break.
The hotel also features The Spaahh at Hotel 1000, a serene refuge offering individual spa and beauty treatments to rejuvenate the body and soul, a rooftop pet exercise area, THE FITNESS ZONE gym, and 6,200 square-feet of state-of-the-art conference and event space complete with built-in video conferencing, 63″ plasma displays, master zoned speaker system, document reader and “show me”technology, and a wireless remote in each function room to control temperature, lighting and audio/visual.
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay
- served in BOKA (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability