&BEYOND KLEIN’S CAMP
Perched on the edge of the Kuka Hills, Klein’s Camp boasts magnificent views of an exclusive wilderness concession that borders the vast Serengeti plains. Guests enjoy exceptional game viewing, thrilling night game drives, Maasai culture and old-fashioned safari luxury.
With unbroken views over a gorgeous game-filled valley and the hills beyond, which play host to one of the greatest wildlife migrations on earth, &Beyond Klein’s Camp embodies the very soul of the Serengeti.
This private and remote camp offers guests the spirit of wild Africa – wooded hillsides, rolling grasslands and forested river banks all teeming with the rich wildlife of this natural sanctuary lie sprawled at your feet. Set in a landscape that is gentle yet rugged, &Beyond Klein’s Camp reflects the heart of this untamed land with a vintage safari style.
About the Lodge
- Panoramic views over the Serengeti and the Masai Mara
- Within reach of the annual Great Wildebeest Migration
- 10 000 hectare (24 700 acre) exclusive wilderness concession in the Serengeti, therefore permitting off-road driving, bush walks and night drives
- Sensitive off-road driving techniques allow for close wildlife sightings
- Exclusive game drives with limited number of vehicles
- Vast resident lion prides, as well as leopard and cheetah
Daytime temperatures above 30˚C / 86˚F
Night-time temperature rarely drops below 19˚C / 66˚F
The wildebeest herds calve during the summer. Winter sees them crossing over into Kenya. In spring they head south once more.
- BEST TIME TO TRAVEL All year-round. Great Migration at Klein’s Camp is from June to December
- RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN Travel to Tanzania is recommended for children 8 years or older
- GUEST SAFETY The lodge is not fenced off and we request guests to be extremely vigilant at all times
- LODGE AMENITIES 10 thatched cottages with uninterrupted views, Sparkling swimming pool, Safari Shop
- LANGUAGES Swahili Language, English Language
- WILDLIFE Lion, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, elephant, wildebeest, zebra, eland, Thomsons gazelle, hyena
- CURRENCY Tanzanian shilling
- CAPACITY10 Cottages, 20 guests