Evason Ana Mandara is NhaTrang’s only beachfront resort. Its 74 accommodations in semi-detached garden villas, many with breath-taking views across the bay, offer classic Vietnamese touches.
Dining choices include local, regional and international cuisine, presented using the freshest of ingredients, with talented chefs producing a selection of dishes that allow east to meet west, whilst continuing to provide endless culinary experiences from traditional Vietnam. The resort features an interesting blend of classic regional Vietnamese cooking with a contemporary fusion influence. Only the freshest ingredients are sourced from local markets, rural Vietnam and international producers to create a culinary journey of the highest standard.
The Six Senses Spa presents a Vietnamese experience of specialty treatments together with an extensive menu of traditional therapies that provide a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience to rejuvenate the senses. Skilled therapists create sensory journeys for guests, with a range of holistic wellness and pampering treatments. These include beauty services, manicure-pedicure and foot reflexology, using only natural products.
Evason Ana Mandara is not only the perfect location for relaxation and tranquillity but the family-friendly resort also offers a wide range of tailor made excursions and activities for guests. The versatility of the city of NhaTrang and its surrounds enables Ana Mandara to create a potpourri of experiences to ensure that guests have an unforgettable stay. There is on-site tennis, beach volleyball, the Kid’s Club and a water-activity centre, plus a PADI Dive Centre with a wide variation of dive excursions. In addition to being a perfect setting for beautiful and memorable weddings, there are dedicated conferencing facilities.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates in USD include buffet breakfast, confirmed at time of booking, subject to 5% service charge and 10% VAT
- Payment for Shoulder / High season (12 January to 20 December): all reservations must be guaranteed by credit card details at time of booking, including card number plus the 3 or 4-digit CVV2 number, cardholder name, card validity and email, telephone contacts
- Payment for Peak season (21 December to 11 January): full payment is required at time of booking
- Cancellation for Shoulder / High season (12 January to 20 December): 20-11 days before arrival charged 50% of the total amount; 10 days or less & no show charged 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation for Peak season (21 December to 11 January): not allowed within 45 days before arrival
- Min. stay of 5 nights is required from 27 December to 5 January
- Gala dinner on New Year Eve 31 Dec (USD150 per adult; USD75 per child 6-11 years) are compulsory and are collected at resort
- Child policy: 01 child 0-11 years free of charge for breakfast using existing bed; 01 child 0-11 years charged extra bed at USD35; child 12 years and up charged extra bed as adult at USD58
In the Know
Travelwizard.com Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- One complimentary half-hour massage per guest
- for up to two persons, per room, once during stay (to ensure delivery and availability, we request that this is arranged with each reservation)
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability